111學年度第2學期逕讀博士班報名至10/19止( 2023 Direct Admission to the Doctoral Program )
陽明交通大學物理研究所 111 學年度第 2 學期逕修讀博士學位申請作業及時程
NYCU Institute of Physics
Operations and Schedule of Application for Direct Admission to Doctoral Program for Spring Semester 2023
Article 1. Applicants:
1. Undergraduate students of National Yang Ming Chiao Tung University, National Tsing Hua University and National Chengchi University who graduate in the current year (including those who apply to graduate early).
2. Master students of National Yang Ming Chiao Tung University, National Tsing Hua University and National Chengchi University.
Article 2. Application:
1. Application period: Oct. 13 – Oct. 19, 2022
2. Please submit to Institute Office of IOP “National Yang Ming Chiao Tung University Application Form of Direct Admission to Doctoral Program”, transcript for all semesters of undergraduate and master program with ranking, one autobiography, one statement of purpose, 2 letters of recommendation by associate professors or above, and other useful supporting documents such as rewards, published papers, and so on.
3. Application forms submitted by master students of National Tsing Hua University and National Chengchi University should have the signature of their advisors and directors of the department/institute (the signature is not necessary for undergraduate students who graduate in the current year).
Article 3. Examination and administration procedure:
The quota of direct admission to doctoral program:1
Article 4. Application form and related regulations:
1. ” National Yang Ming Chiao Tung University Regulations of Direct Admission to Doctoral Program “
2. ” Regulations for Direct Admission of Students of the University System of Taiwan to PhD Program “
3. ” NYCU Institute of Physics Regulations of Direct Admission to Doctoral Program “, Application, and Letter of Recommendation for Applying.
Article 5. Scholarships and grants (for details, please contact the Institute Office):
A、博一生經指導教授推薦，原則上每位教授每年最多推薦一位。每名每月金額八仟元，以 12 個月為限。
“Institute of Physics of National Yang Ming Chiao Tung University Implementation
Regulations for Scholarships and Grants for Graduate Students”
Article 2. Scholarship for doctoral program:
The first year Ph.D. students can receive the scholarship by advisors’
recommendation. In principle, each advisor can recommend at most one Ph.D.
student every academic year. For each recommended Ph.D. student, the
amount of scholarship is NTD 8,000 dollars per month, and the period is limited
to 12 months.